TAMS – Time and Access Management Systems
TAMS® – is bouquet of biometric technology equipped with a dual function of time attendance and access control system designed by SBTel and Devices to manage employees’ daily attendance to eliminate the inherent lapses of the traditional paper attendance sheets and other time thefts in workplaces
TAMS is deployed as a ready-made solution that meets industry standards and needs of many organizations. It can also be deployed as tailor-made, to meet specific need of individual organizations and companies.
Categories of TAMS Solutions
TAMS Web Service
TAMS Web Service allows organizations to centrally monitor the attendance of their employees at multiple (remote) locations from anywhere in the world (online). With easy setup and rapid implementation, you avoid the expense of maintaining network infrastructure and have more time to focus on your core business.
A biometric device is installed at your designated location connected to a dedicated server powered via 3G/GPRS technology. The device can also be connected to the TAMS Server via your local internet connection. It uploads user data and clocks real time to the server and the reports can be accessed from anywhere in the world (online) from our website www.tams.com.ng via internet connection.
It is also integrated with attendance alert that triggers SMS alert to employees of your company before “clock-in”, at “clock-in” and before “clock-out”. It is also integrated with payroll/jobcosting system, administrator login privilege (username and password), leave and attendance exemptions management.
Features of TAMS Web Service
1. Nothing to install on PC – simple hardware setup
2. Secure data storage, accessible 24/7/365
3. Management of report anytime, anywhere
4. Employee bio-data management platform
5. Numerous built-in standard reports e.g. attendance, lateness, absent, exemption, etc.
6. Less time spent reviewing and approving exemption
7. Flexible options with pay categories – payroll and job costing
8. Support for an unlimited number of employees
9. Economical and environmentally-friendly solution
10. Nominal startup costs.
|See Application Demo||TAMS Hardware Devices|
TAMS Enterprise Service
The Enterprise version of TAMS is local/remote software which can be integrated into your network infrastructure. The management software is installed on an administrative PC where the biometric device can be accessed via your network. The biometric device is connected to the local area network; network hub can however be created if a network infrastructure isn’t in place. This option of TAMS solution allows the admin/supervisor to generate report of clocks (in and out) and a few other statistical reports.
Features of TAMS Enterprise Service
1. TAMS Enterprise Application is installed on an administrative PC within a LAN/VPN
2. Secure login interface on the biometric application
3. Employee bio-data management system
4. Data storage and report accessibility are limited to you LAN/VPN
5. Numerous built-in standard reports e.g. attendance, lateness, absent, etc.
6. Report generation is limited to your Local Area Network/VPN
7. No attendance SMS alerts
8. No remote backup storage for data other than the device and the Admin PC where the
software is installed
TAMS EDU is a solution specially developed to address absenteeism of Teacher, Student and other education staff in the business of teaching and learning. TAMS-EDU helps to manage:
1. Teachers’ punctuality record
2. Students’ punctuality and class attendance record
3. Education staff records
4. Education ministry supervisory functions.