+ TAMS Web Service
TAMS Web Service allows organizations to centrally monitor the attendance of their employees at multiple (remote) locations from anywhere in the world (online). With easy setup and rapid implementation, you avoid the expense of maintaining network infrastructure and have more time to focus on your core business.
A biometric device is installed at your designated location connected to a dedicated server powered via 3G/GPRS technology. The device can also be connected to the TAMS Server via your local internet connection. It uploads user data and clocks real time to the server and the reports can be accessed from anywhere in the world (online) from our website www.tams.com.ng via internet connection.
It is also integrated with attendance alert that triggers SMS alert to employees of your company before “clock-in”, at “clock-in” and before “clock-out”. It is also integrated with payroll/jobcosting system, administrator login privilege (username and password), leave and attendance exemptions management.
Features of TAMS Web Service
1. Nothing to install on PC – simple hardware setup
2. Secure data storage, accessible 24/7/365
3. Management of report anytime, anywhere
4. Employee bio-data management platform
5. Numerous built-in standard reports e.g. attendance, lateness, absent, exemption, etc.
6. Less time spent reviewing and approving exemption
7. Flexible options with pay categories – payroll and job costing
8. Support for an unlimited number of employees
9. Economical and environmentally-friendly solution
10. Nominal startup costs.